Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No Sew Fitted T-Shirt

Yes, I admit, I did decimate an official LSU t-shirt. Don't blame me, blame SANDMA1HALF on Instructables.com and Momma Dotson at ConnectTheDotsons. It's all their fault for showing me how!
Now, I know I am going to receive a LOT of flack for this, but before you set up the torturing devices, I want you to hear my side of the story...

My side:

The shirt:
1. is [was] a 2X (I wear mediums & larges)
2. it's too beautiful to throw away or get rid of
3. and it was FREE.

That's it.

See, you understand. Not a big deal, right? Okay. Well, it's done and I cannot un-done it. (Hahaha: un-done instead of undo.) I apologize to those whose feelings and pride I have smashed, but look...

Excuse the blurring. The
'bathroom-in-process-of-being-remodeled-for-too-long'
is very distracting in the pictures.
 




It is still an official LSU t-shirt. It just has a little fringe on the sides. (I wish I'd made the sleeves longer, but this was my first attempt at resizing a shirt.) What do you think? How'd I do?

No comments: