Thursday, December 4, 2014

Two of My Favorite Sandwiches

Oh how I love food!
Let me count the calories...

These are so simple that it's crazy.

Two of my favorite sandwiches are:

Maynana - Blue Plate Mayonnaise and sliced bananas. Mmmmmm. Kinda Elvis-y here. The name sounds like it too. If you are really feeling crazy, add some peanut butter to the other piece of bread! Then, it'll be a peanut butter, mayo, and nanner sandwich. Don't hate. It's really good. Try it before you scrunch up your nose.

Then, there's PB & J w/ C.  
Soft fluffy bread with Jif peanut butter on one side, Welch's grape jelly on the other side, and stuffed full of Lays Original chips in between. Yes, about 3 or 4 layers of chips. Then, close the sandwich. Press down and listen as your sandwich says, "Eat me! Eat me!" with every crunch of the chips. Yum Yum Yummy Yumsters!

I would have posted pictures of the PB & J w/ C sandwich, but I ate it as quickly as I made it. In fact, I ate 1-1/2 and had to pull myself away from the rest. I am about to run into the kitchen to put everything up before I have time to think about another sandwich.

Too late.

I would have the kiddos do it, but the peanut butter and jelly would probably end up in their rooms. Not kidding.

Try them and let me know what you think.

No comments: