Friday, November 21, 2014

2015 Early New Year's Resolutions

New Year's resolutions are starting early with me. I figure if I start now, I'll have a better chance at completing at least one of my resolutions for 2015!

1. List daily goals to check off as I go.

2. Make weekly menus and shopping lists.

3. Have Sunday "stuff" ready by Saturday evening. Singing in my head starts: "Saturday is a special day. It's the day we get ready for Sunday."

4. Cook more homemade meals, double the recipes to freeze one bake one or give and take one. Hehehe. I just made that up.

5. Stock my pots and pans with better quality, durable pots and pans (my current ones are so old). Oh, preferably Rachael Ray's red gradient set - hint, hint.

Que long, off-track story here: I bought one of  Rachael Ray's pots at Target a week or so ago when it was on sale. It's the 8 quart red gradient one. I used it for the first time today and oh my goodness gracious! I L-O-V-E IT! Oh, and a garbage bowl. I thought that was lame until I watched her cooking and using it. Sooooo flippin' smart! I make so many trips to the trash or piles on my cutting board of what veggie scraps I'm saving to give to the chickens or dog later! Um and helloooo! I want to try out her Bubble and Brown pans too! One day, Rachael Ray, one day I will have them all.  #RachaelRay  #BubbleAndBrown - I do not get paid nor compensated for my almost illustrious opinions. Although I wouldn't be opposed to it either!

Okay, back on track... I shall stop with my resolutions here. I will not chance putting you through another tangent like the one above. We will continue this later. ;)


No comments: