Sunday, February 26, 2012

skinnytaste.com's Bangin Good Shrimp

skinnytaste.com's Bangin Good Shrimp


DELISH!!!

This is a lighter copycat version of Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp. We had this tonight for dinner. It was extremely easy and quick to make. My kids and Hubster LOVED it and were dissapointed that I didn't have more!

I did have to tweek it a slight bit because I didn't have a few of the ingredients on hand so I made some substitutions.

Instead of the lettuce/cabbage salad I served it over white rice. It was good, but next time, I definitely want to try the salad though! On a scale of 1-5 Hubster gave it a 6!!! Thanks skinnytaste.com! This will definitely be in our meal rotation from now on!!

~~I'll be back to add my "version" of this (although I will get all of the ingredients to have on hand to make this version for next time).~~

No comments: