Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 RS VT Handout

Wow! Can you believe it is already 2015? I am just amazed at how fast time flies when you get older. I understand why people say you are over the hill. The hike up the hill is short and slow, but as soon as you step off the top to go back down it's like an avalanche. It happens so fast that you don't even know what happened. Yep, I'm getting up there in age. Sad thing is that my body and bones are much older than my actual age (due to medicines and all kinds of other medical mumbo jumbo).

So here is the unveiling of the first handout of 2015. It's rather simple, but still bright and beautiful. I want my life to be the same way this year.

*******EDITED 1/8/15*******
I added who stated the quote and I'm so sorry to say that I don't think it's in January's RS Visiting Teaching message. It's a great quote nonetheless, but it must have been one of those late - can't sleep or see straight - I'm not feeling well nights. Anyway, here is the updated version and I'll add a REAL January VT handout as soon as I'm finished with some birthday invitations and such. - Beckie



 


Always,



No comments: