Friday, October 5, 2012

Revlon Eyelashes

At first I was very hesitant to try false eyelashes. My eyelashes are so thin and sparse due partially to the medicines. I've been experimenting with various mascaras instead. I began looking up beauty blogs searching for makeup application tips. I kept coming across posts describing their makeup choices and the majority of them were wearing some type or another of false eyelashes. I stopped by CVS later to pickup my meds and grabbed a pair to try out. I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled I tried them! I love them. Now don't get me wrong, as a virgin false eyelash-er, they are not the easiest thing to wear, but I think with some time I could improve on my eyelash-putting-on skills. Here are some photos with them on my right eye only.

No comments: