Thursday, October 22, 2015

Centrum VitaMints - Smiley360

Cvm product 208x208
NEW Centrum VitaMints are a new way to take your vitamins. They are adult multivitamins that have a taste of mint flavor. Two tablets are the recommended daily dosage. Essential nutrients you enjoy like a mint! Click here for a free sample of #CentrumVitaMints

The Centrum VitaMints are appealing to me in every way except one. The texture is not a pleasant experience. The tablet crumbled in my mouth as I bit into it. I was expecting more of a chewy texture. I can do without the powdery texture and the mint is rather overbearing. Perhaps a cinnamon flavor?
It was probably such a disappointment because I was hoping for a lighter flavor and a different texture.

Let me know what you think of these new vitamins.
Click HERE for a free sample.

I received free product in return for my honest opinion.

No comments: