Friday, March 20, 2015

Smiley360 - SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes


In my Smiley360 Kit, I received two samples of SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes: one Share pack & one Single pack!

"Introducing SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes, a new mouthwatering chewy licorice rope with the electrifying flavor fusion of sweet and tart.

You're probably familiar with another roped candy--Twizzlers. How does the flavor experience of SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes compare? Use the Sharing Tools below to share your opinion and rope friends in with the unique SweeTARTS flavor!"
Sweettarts product 208x208
I have to say that I tried these and LOVED them. That's right! I love them. They are so juicy! Willy Wonka and SweeTarts did a great job with these! 

Thanks Smiley360 for giving me the opportunity to try them out for FREE!!

No comments: